Compressed air systems can become contaminated and production schedules can be seriously disrupted – if only because a simple task has been neglected.
Therefore install a time-controlled condensate drain for all your compressed air applications.
This unit is designed to remove condensate from compressors, compressed air dryers, etc. regardless of size, type or manufacturer.
The Drain is easy to install and is recognized as the most reliable and best performing condensate drain in the world.
The large opening in the direct acting valve, combined with the advanced timer module, ensures years of trouble-free condensate drainage.
- Does not block during use.
- Compressed air systems up to any size.
- Also available in stainless steel.
- The direct acting valve can be repaired.
- Suitable for all types of compressors.
- Test function (micro switch) – test to make sure it is working correctly
- Maintains cycle accuracy.
- Premium PCB components.
- Large (4.5mm) valve opening.
- Average pressure up to 16 Bar
- Minimum system pressure 0 bar
- Maximum system pressure 16 bar
- Minimum medium temperature 2°C
- Maximum medium temperature 50°C
- Valve diameter 4.5 mm
- Control valve type Direct acting
- Valve seals FPM (Virton)
- Built-in enclosure IP65/ NEMA 4
- Voltage range 220 volts
- Time Cycle Range (ON – OFF) 0.5/ 10 seconds – 0.5/ 45 min
- Dimensions: 115 x 88 x 44 mm
- Valve connections 1/2”, 3/8” and 1/4” BSP and NPT